Friday 26 March 2010

Final Attempt At My Music Magazine


This is my second attempt at making my music magazine.

I think this picture stands out more than my other picture. Also i think the text is bright and bold which stands out to readers. The colours i used were red, blue and yellow, i think these colours work well together. I used a yellow outer glow to make my text brighter so it stands out to the reader. The audience for my music magazine is young teenagers from the age of 14-20. My music magazine is a type of hip-hop genre. To make people want to buy my magazine i have included 20 free music downloads as this will attract people to buy my magazine. My head mast text stands out so readers know what my magazine is called, i also included the actual name of my magazine so readers know what DNM stands for. I chose this picture as my front cover image because its bright and stands out which is good because then people will buy my magazine. My magazine is for males and females. I decided to relate my magazine to new bands that have been made because no other music magazine does this and that is why i called it discover new music. I decided to include top 10 music reviews because lots of people like to see what music has been rated the best. I also decided to put a Daisy Dares You special as this is a real band that has just come out and it fits in with my new music theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment